ABBREVIATED CURRICULUM VITAE
NAME: Morgan L. Levy, M.D.
CURRENT POSITION: Speaker
10654 Flagler Ct.
phone: (303) 257-4314
1982-1986 Texas A&M University B.S. Psychology
1986-1990 University of Texas Medical Branch M.D.
1990-1994 University of Texas Medical Branch Psychiatry Residency
1994-1996 University of California at Los Angeles Geropsychiatry Fellowship
1994-1996 University of California at Los Angeles Neurobehavior Fellowship
1996-1998 West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Neurosciences Research Fellowship
1995- Summer Research Institute participant- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
1996- Member-in-Training Award- Best paper by a resident or fellow presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2/96.
1. Levy ML, Miller BL, Cummings JL, Fairbanks LA, Craig A. Alzheimer disease and frontotemporal dementias: behavioral distinctions. Arch Neurol 53:687-690, 1996
2. Levy ML, Cummings JL, Fairbanks LA, Bravi D, Calvani M, Carta A. Longitudinal assessment of depressive, agitated, and psychotic symptoms in 181 Alzheimer disease patients. Am J Psychiatry 153:1438-1443, 1996
3. Levy ML, Cummings JL, Fairbanks LA, Masterman D, Miller BL, Litvan I, Craig AH, Paulsen JS. Apathy is not depression. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 10:314-319, 1998
4. Levy ML, Cummings JL, Fairbanks LA, Sultzer DL, Small GW. ApoE genotype and non-cognitive symptoms in Alzheimer disease. Biol Psychiatry 45:422-425, 1999
1. Which alternative treatments are helpful and for what conditions?
2. Cannabis for MS
3. Alternative treatments for MS
4. My personal MS story
5. Using alternative treatments in mainstream medicine
6. Why do smart people believe false things?
7. How to recognize medical charlatans and fake cures?
8. The history of fake cures for MS
9. The history of alternative medicine
10. Alternative treatments in psychiatry